Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Schedules

Schedules for this time of the year can become very cluttered. For the past 2 weeks, I have had one day each week to stay home. The same is true for this week. The week after Christmas, we can sigh and relax.
Monday is the day that my china painting friends come to my house to paint together. We critique, ask for help or suggestions, and offer the same. Maybe it is taken or maybe not but we just enjoy painting together. Sometimes we work on a special thing together and other times we each work on something different.
Tomorrow we will not paint. We will have our Christmas luncheon and then play Bingo. The gifts can be anything - frivilous, china painting related or otherwise. We have fun doing this.
This is a watercolor I did in my first workshop.

No comments: