Saturday, August 9, 2008

Portrait on Porcelain

Drought conditions continue in Alabama. Even from the reports that you can see, those areas have received more rainfall than we have in this area.
Tomorrow I am cooking for the family- all but our daughter and her family who live in another state. There will probably be 14 here.
I told you I would soon post the portraits that I recently painted. Hopefully, tomorrow I can reveal the second one to the person whom I painted. After that, I can post it. So today I will post the first one.
This picture was made at the beginning of my junior (2nd) year of nurse's training, age 19.

Here is the portrait painted on an 8X10 porcelain tile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mamma,
That's looks really great. Thanks for the comment. I love you and miss you SSSOOOO much.
God bless
Love,
Hannah

KarenW said...

Great job! Are you unveiling anymore soon?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mamma,
Thanks for the comment. I miss you so much too. I can't wait to see the other thing you painted. I'll talk to you later.
God bless
Love,
Hannah